Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Joyful. Happiness. Celebration!

Hey guys! Jearlene here. I thought I would start of my first real post with an interesting and seemingly unrelated list of items! Have a look!

Scream 2. Santa's Slay. Jawbreaker. From Dusk Til Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter. Urban Legend. Urban Legends: Final Cut (okay I know she just had a cameo, but you should have seen my face when I saw her!).

What do all of these marvelous names have in common? You may be thinking Joseph Lawrence, but you'd be wrong! It is non other than the murderer of Jorge Cruz Jr. herself, Mrs. Rebecca Gayheart!


This little lady is the real deal. She's the apple of my eye! The stone of my kidney! I love her. I love the way her hair flows like Heath Ledger's used to. She's a woman who knows exactly what she wants. After a near impeccable lineup of 90's feature films under her belt, she decided that she would only work sporadically for the next decade, and then not at all.

Well, this fabulous little lady tried and tried to stay out of the limelight. But it was no use, they wouldn't leave her alone! That's right, the birth of her child made it to number 8 on E!'s "Daily 10" on March 3, 2010. Sure they say she called the network for weeks to get a 40 second plug on the show, but I know that her admittance was actually modesty.

This lady makes me so joyful, so happiness, I need celebration! I feel a little tingle running up my leg when I see her. It makes me proud to have been alive on this planet at the same time she reigned. Now I hear her plan is to slowly fade away from all attention, until she is offered a role on Celebrity Fit Club a few seasons from now. Well, all I can say is YOU GO GURL!

-Jearlene

No comments:

Post a Comment